Monday 14 September 2015

Never Raced but Rallied

This weekend's trip was to a boat rally, it's an annual event that I've attended on-and-off for many years despite no longer owning a boat. We returned to the pub we've used for several years which has the advantage of a full facility caravan site, better for me but more expensive, £20 a night isn't unreasonable at all but is a bit more than I'm used to paying.

Dai behaved all weekend, as usual. The fan heater did come out, it's getting to the time of year when I'd be reluctant to be away without hookup although it would still be manageable.

As that's probably the last camping weekend of the year I'll be emptying and sorting stuff out at the weekend (weather permitting). Last winter there was quite a bit of condensation in the cupboards so I plan to empty them, give everything a good wash and store it in the house.

I'll do a season's round up and summary in the next couple of weeks but overall it's been a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment