Saturday 9 April 2016

MOT Time

That time of year has come around again, which means it's about 2 years since I bought Dai. It's always a bit of a worry that they'll find something major wrong but in the end there weren't even any advisories this year so I'm very happy about that. Although not advised on the MOT they did pick up that the front brake pads are about 75% worn. They should be fine for another year but I might get them changed at the end of the summer anyway just in case as the disks themselves are OK so I'd prefer not to damage them.

The MOT and service came to just over £170 which I reckon isn't too bad. The garage were canny this year, like most they generally order parts on the day but she ordered the service kit in advance this time, common parts for the Daihatsu are easy enough to get but sometimes need a bit more hunting out than they would for a UK model.

No comments:

Post a Comment