Monday 2 May 2016

Wythall Away

The end of the weekend was reasonably swift, after a not too early start, bacon and egg rolls were soon eaten and I packed up. As I anticipated the new fan heater takes up more room in the seat locker than the old one so I can't get the mains cable in there. It's not a problem, it can live in the other locker and if necessary travel on the floor between sites.

I set the sat nav on "Avoid Motorways" for the journey home partly because of having the spare wheel on and because I felt like it. It was still a reasonably quick and smooth journey back.

Not many conclusions really from the weekend. Having a thermostatic heater is a big gain, even though it was warmer last night it still fired up occasionally. Dropping the roof overnight also helped with the temperature (and the light coming in from an adjacent street light) so I'll look to continue that. Next trip is to Slimbridge and Devon in a month or so - hopefully it'll be warmer by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment