Sunday 29 March 2015

Too much weather!

With jobs needing doing this weekend ready for the first trip of the year away I really could have done without the rain. This morning I was seriously working out whether I could get away with not doing the most urgent job, wiring for the charger to the leisure battery and putting the panelling back together, when there was a brief break in the wind and rain. A slightly hurried bit of sorting and that was done without me getting too wet.

I've also washed all the crockery and cooking stuff, repacked it and restocked the tinned and packet food. There are a few jobs I didn't manage to get done but nothing urgent. All that's left to do now is pack the personal bits and fresh food and hit the road - but there are a few days at work first!

No comments:

Post a Comment